Extra-Curricular Clubs are booked by using our online booking system.
Please follow the link below to login and book your club place if your child is interested in attending any of the free clubs, which are being run by the school this term.
Please note, due to oversubscription and to avoid disappointment, clubs will be limited to 2 per child. As always this is on a 1st come 1st served basis. The online booking system will go live on Thursday 7th June at 6pm for Key Stage 1 and 6:30pm for Key Stage 2.
If you do not have access to the internet, please contact the school office who will be happy to add a booking on your behalf.
Please be aware that by signing up for any club, should the necessity arise, you have given permission for your son/daughter to receive medication as instructed and any emergency dental, medical or surgical treatment including anaesthetic or blood transfusion as considered necessary by the medical authorities present.
1.Football Futures * - £3 per session Monday Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 Football Futures
2. Science Club Monday Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 Mrs Bland
3. Singing Club Monday Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 Miss Armstrong and Mr Wilkinson
4. Tennis Monday Reception, Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Mr Gullett
5. Multi-Sports ** Tuesday Reception, Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Premier Sport
6. Cricket Wednesday Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 Mr Gullett
7. TT Rockstars Club Wednesday Years 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Miss Jellis
8. Prayer Group (Lunctime club) Wednesday Reception, Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Miss Turner
9. Athletics Thursday Reception, Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Mr Croucher and Miss Barry
10. Storytime Thursday Reception, Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Mr Ovenden
11. Tri-Golf ** Thursday Reception, Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Premier Sport
12. Mindfulness Colouring Friday Reception, Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Ms Martin
The clubs will commence the week beginning 11th June and end the week beginning 16th July. The sessions start at 3.15pm and finish at 4.15pm. Clubs will be limited to a maximum number of children.
*Football Futures are continuing their club run by a fantastic team. Please visit their website www.football-futures.com for more information and booking information. You will be able to fill in a medical form on the first session.
** Premier Sport will be starting Multi-Sports and Tri-Golf club this term. The clubs are run by trained coaches and will be at a cost of £3.50 per session. Book online at www.preimersport.org or call Sophie on 07763615373 for more details.
After a club has finished, pupils can go to the After School Club (usual fees payable in advance and notice needs to be given).
If a club place is requested, all pupils will be expected to attend for the whole term. A waiting list will be operated, if the club is oversubscribed.